Tasteful Boudoir Photography
Why do a boudoir Photoshoot
It Makes a Great Gift for your Husband / Boyfriend / Girlfriend or Significant Other
Imagine, the look on your partners face when you surprise them with a photo album filled with sensuous pictures of the one they love!
Celebrate a Milestone
Have an anniversary coming up, special birthday, getting married, or just scored a well-deserved promotion? Celebrate you!!
OR…JUST BECAUSE … You Love Yourself
You are the only one who needs to know the “why”. Do what you want for the reason you want!
Adding to your business portfolio
Working in the adult industry? Refreshing your portfolio images is a great way to build on your business.
Who will be taking my photos
Come to the shoot wear clothing that is loose and comfortable. For the shoot bring an good selection of beautiful lingerie (two or single piece), perhaps your partners business shirt, tie etc.. What ever you wear you will look amazing. Trust us !
Yes we have both male and female photographers. Both are experienced in boudoir and nude shoots. If you prefer a female to photograph you please ask.
You will receive a range of photographs depending on your preference. For all shoots you will receive Hi- resolution Jpegs perfect for printing on Canvas, magazines or in a photo album.
Yes you can. We generally like to shoot in an environment where you are comfortable. Ideally, your home is a great place to start. Or Airbnb’s have loads of options. We can organise a location that suites your style.
- Eat! There’s nothing worse than a hangry human.
- Pamper yourself, perhaps a massage or waxing do it a couple of days before.
- Drink lots of water.
- Load up on healthy fats. Your skin will thank you for it!
- Rest up, Get lots of sleep.
- Spray tan. This stuff has a way of sinking into the little creases of your skin, creating an uneven or blotchy appearance.
- Wax or shave immediately before your session. These processes can sometimes cause inflammation, drawing undue attention to your bikini line or underarms.
- Wear anything you don’t feel comfortable in.
- Hesitate to over-pack. We love options!
- Wear tight clothes before the session – jeans and bras sometimes leave marks on your skin
One of our packages don’t suit? Contact us to discuss your photography needs.
2 hours Photography
Single location session at your home or provided location
Up to 2 wardrobe changes
Your choice of 12 hi-resolution photos provided digital
2 hours Photography
Single location photography session at your home or provided location
Up to 3 wardrobe changes
A A4 photo book, including your choice of a 20 hi-resolution photos
Photos are also available by a downloadable link
8 hours of photography.
Glamour make up
Up to two locations for your shoot. Within the Melbourne Metropolitan area
** Airbnb’s or motels organised by us are additional cost
Up to 5 wardrobe changes and
You receive all the hi-resolution with photos
Your choice of a A3 Calendar or a 20 page A4 photo book.
60cm x 90cm Floating Canvas Print
Call us 7 days a week on 1300 748 299